Everyday Cakes. Decadent Chocolate Brownies.
by Cashmere Wrap & Macadamia Nuts
When I think about the amount of chocolate and butter needed to prepare brownies, it makes me feel like a real chocolate rebel. However, life is for the living and occasional decadence (especially on a special event) can be very well justified! if you ask my opinion… I love chocolate brownie as it tastes divine and is heavenly… easy to make. It is a perfect “stand alone” dessert and when combined with whipped cream and fresh fruits it is so sweet and satisfying, that very few guests would ask for a second helping. Ladies and Gentlemen – Decadent Chocolate Brownies are yours for the making!
Decadent Chocolate Brownies – List of Ingredients:
– 2 dark chocolates (200 g. each)
– 1 glass of sugar
– 3 eggs
– 2/3 of a butter stick (counting whole stick as 200 g.)
– a glass of all purpose flour
– 1 ss. of baking soda
– chopped walnuts or almonds
Decadent Brownies – Preparation:
1. In a saucepan melt chocolate with butter. Having done that, set the mixture aside and let it cool down.
2. Mix eggs with butter, add flour and baking soda. Add chocolate melted with butter. Mix well until you get well worked dough.
3. Add half of chopped nuts into the dough and stir again.
4. Pour the dough into a baking form greased with butter and sprinkled with bread crumbs. Distribute remaining nuts on top of the dough.
5. Bake for 20 – 30 minutes in the owen heated to 180 C degrees. After baking, the cake should be a little “undone”, moist in the middle.
6. Serve alone or alongside with whipped cream, carmel or vanilla sauce.