Warsaw Travel Diary. Part II.
by Cashmere Wrap & Macadamia Nuts
When visiting Warsaw, like in any other capital, the number of options can be a little overwhelming and it is easy to miss the best. I decided to make my own “places to be” list, to sum up my recent adventure. The list is not final as I have another ticket to Warsaw booked for the end of August with a solid plan to explore even more.
Place To Be – Gourmet
– Charlotte – inspired by French bistros, Charlotte is the perfect place for breakfast and lunch, the smell of fresh bread is the best aroma in the early morning and if you combine it with a cup of coffee, a wakeup call is complete; bistrocharlotte.pl
– Odette Tea Room – a pleasant little getaway with a friendly service, aromatic teas and pasties that make your head spin – beautifully decorated and rich in decadent flavours, a must for all with a capricious sweet tooth; facebook.com/OdetteWarsaw
– Zorza Bistro – with many healthy and imaginative positions on the menu, Zorza Bistro is a perfect place for dinner or ,thanks to long opening hours, a wholesome breakfast, tasteful interior and friendly service offer the final finishing touch; zorzabistro.pl/en
– Palmier – door to door with Zorza, this place shares an elegant interior design and a cosmopolitan buzz, by day a refined eatery, by night a bustling social scene with tasty drinks and bartenders catering to special orders; pl-pl.facebook.com/palmiercafebrasseriebar
Place To Be – Art
– Krolikarnia – small and intimate exhibition space housed in a beautiful building, hosting curated collections and interesting events; krolikarnia.mnw.art.pl/en/
– Zacheta – yet another magnificent building dedicated to exhibitions of contemporary art; zacheta.art.pl/en
– CSW Zamek Ujazdowski – home to contemporary art, thought provoking exhibitions in the serene surrounding among green trees and in the proximity of Lazienkowski Park; csw.art.pl/index.php?lang=eng